- Dahiwada is a mild tasty snack hailing from Gujarat topped with mustard seeds. It is also called Dahiwada.
- A spicy and sour cake needs great skill to prepare even for the natives of Western India where it starts
- Repaired in clean condition, no artificial colors. Traditional Gujarati flavor, no artificial flavor.
- If you are a real foodie and cannot give up any type of Gujarati snacks from trying, then you should definitely try Diwada. Without a doubt, it can be said that Diwada tops the Gujarati snacks list.
- These light weight snacks sit beautifully on a plate and are garnished with a good tempering of mustard seeds.