- Dosa from Gujarat is a mildly tasty snack topped with mustard seeds. Also known as Dosa.
- Repaired in clean condition, no artificial colors. Traditional Gujarati flavor, no artificial flavor.
- A spicy and sour cake needs great skill to prepare even for the natives of Western India where it starts
- These light weight snacks sit beautifully on a plate and are garnished with a good tempering of mustard seeds.
- If you are a real foodie and cannot skip any type of Gujarati snacks from trying, then you should definitely try Dosa. Without a doubt, it can be said that Dosa tops the list of Gujarati snacks.